Wednesday, June 22, 2011

He's MY son!

After dropping CT off at school, I was gonna grab a Starbucks. I still have money on the card (I  love getting things for free & I get gift cards and apply them to Strabucks main card all the time but I digress). HT asked if they could get their drinks which are kids steamers (warm milk and a flavoring). HT asked for Caramel. OC said, coconut caramel misto! Yeah, my kid knows my drink order! I order a Venti non-fat caramel coconut Misto.. anyway, he got a coconut steamer. But he's so my kid!


Then, a few hundred feet from last statement, he declares his mouth feels funny. "It's like, it's like, it's like..." (now they didnt eat or drink breakfast yet so i was thinking maybe foamy/dryish) and he finishes the statement with ".. it's like butter cream." I'm guessing thick and pasty-dry. But MY boy is comparing things to butter cream at just 3 years old? He is completely my child!