Wednesday, June 15, 2011

100 Things About Me :: I dream...

"We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power of make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing."  I dream:


51. to own my own restaurant. It's going to be called Halligans and while it has a killer bar, it will be known for its home-cooking and amazing desserts!

52. my older brother moves down to NC with the family. I know it's tough bit I want all my family together. I want to watch my nieces grow up like I watched my other niece & nephew grow up. I want to go over to Lisa's for a cup of coffee, and for her to call me to watch the kids while she goes out just to get away. I miss seeing my brother's smile even though my eldest son mimics his almost identically.

Who wouldn't wan to live near these guys? Am I right? :)
53. to have a published children's book. Ideas swirl around in my head like mad. I have the creativity in both writing and art but I hope to find the time to do what I envision before my kids outgrow my stories!

54. of having a house designed around my kitchen. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen and I love it that way. I'd love a house that the heart of it was the kitchen of my dreams and open enough for good conversation but separate enough to keep kids out. 

55. of having even just 1 day where I felt physically and emotionally perfect. I haven't felt good in so long I don't even know what not feeling like crap is like. I'm tired of eating and blowing up like a balloon in pain. I'm tired of being almost incapacitated for 2 weeks of every cycle. I'm tired of aching. I'm tired of the migraines. Tired of being depressed. I'm tired of being, well, TIRED and by tired I mean exhausted all the time. I can seriously fall asleep anywhere at anytime (like during a movie, or a Tori Amos concert, while reading out loud.... yeah, it's bad).

56. of having a girl. No matter how much I say '3 is enough' and 'I wouldnt know what to do with a girl', I desperately want one. 

57. of a day of rest. One day where my kids dont fight an my husband doesnt blow his top.

58. of a financial windfall. I dont need a huge amount - just enough to get us out of debt. 

59. of going on vacation to Japan with Tom and the kids. 

60. having my house painted and get new flooring.

No comments: