Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Manic Monday | MLK

I didn't post yesterday. Manic Monday got the best of me... mainly because I am still nursing my cold (which as an asthmatic goes right into my chest every stinkin' time) and because thanks to MLK, kids were off from school.

Yesterday we got out of the house for the 1st time in awhile! We went to Raleigh's Blue Jay Point Park. It's such a lovely place. It was kinda cold but kids don't care! We have a nice MOW turn-out and the kids had fun. We took a hike on the white trail and the kids were so proud when they made it back to the playground!

Came home at the same time as the hubster. He came home early from work... guess who is sick now? So far just a cold. I bought him zinc tablets to take but he's a man and yeah....

That was my Monday.

No comments: