Strawberry Muffinsmakes 18 muffins
1/2 cup canola oil
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups chopped strawberries (after chopping let sit for 1 hour)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Oil muffin tin, or use paper liners.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, milk, and egg. Beat lightly.
4. In a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
5. Toss in chopped strawberries and stir to coat with flour.
6. Pour in milk mixture and stir together.
7. Fill muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes, or until the tops bounce back from the touch.
8. Cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.