Thursday, March 22, 2012

KidAround KidSale - Spring 2012: My Finds

I helped the KidAround Kidsale with their social media. Unfortunately, we started a bit late but I am so gonna go nutso next sale if Keira lets me. In exchange for the behind the scenes help, I got to shop the earliest people shop. Super volunteers can shop Thursday Night from 4-8pm. I was there just after 4:00 (I had to wait for CT & HT to get home from school). They had more stuff this time then I remembered before and they are gonna need bigger space soon because the sale was busting at the seams (I'll post those pictures in a separate post but can be seen on FaceBook already).

Well, these are my this year finds... we dont need toys really so I just got for Clothes for CT and shoes for the boys.
CT wanted to buy this (with his money) - $6.00
9 large Transformers (for HT & OC) - $12.00
Abercrombie Polo - $4.00
GAP striped Polo - $4.00
Abercrombie Polo (super duper soft) - $4.00
Gray Arizona Shorts - $4.00
Green Arizona Shorts - $4.00
Camo Arizona Shorts - $4.00
Levi's Plaid Shorts - $4.00
Nike Cleats (for HT's Flag Football) - $5.00
Like brand new Faded Glory Sandals - $2.00
Brain Quest Cards - $3.00
Oh and I got a pack of Level 1 & 2 reading books. There were 12 books including Star Wars, Transformers, Pirates and more. Gonna go grab some more tomorrow.

No comments: