Thursday, August 5, 2010

News...

I haven't had a job that required filling out federal and state paperwork in over 10 years. That all changed on Monday! I am now a proud employee at Wakefield Baptist Church's new preschool program. i will be a TA for either the 3's or 4's class. I'd love to be in the 2's ideally, but OC is way to possessive over me to allow me to help other kids. So after filling out tons of paperwork, I am happy to announce my employment! I can't wait to help these children grow and learn. It's such a joy to see things through the eyes of a child. Plus it gets me outta the house and helps pay for their schooling. So yeah, CT will be in 1st grade, HT in the 4's, and OC in the 2's (for now).

2 comments:

James'momma said...

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sooooo super excited for you!!

Shauna said...

Very cool! Good luck! :)