yields about 16 ounces
3 cups roughly chopped strawberries
1/3-1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Puree berries in a food processor.
- Pour berry slush into a medium saucepan.
- Stir in sugar and extracts.
- Bring to a boil/simmer over medium heat.
- Stirring constantly, simmer for another 5-8 minutes.
- Remove from heat & let cool.
- Pour into jar and refrigerate.
|I love the plastic Ball Jars.|
These are 16 ounces. Dry Erase markers work perfect & leave no marks.