Monday, August 1, 2011

Road Trip 2011: Day 1

We left the house a tad late but before 8:30 we were on our way. Showing the kids cool things like the Marlboro plant and various buildings. We saw them repolacing the paper on a billboard. That was kinda cool.

My heart RACED as we took a slight detour to FedEx field. I never went to redskins Stadium before and I literally squealed with delight driving up! CT thought i was crazy.. he's only partially correct ;) We stopped, took a few pictures, got some video, walked around the store (the kids wanted EVERYTHING!) and then we went back to the car where I handed them peanut butter sandwiches and we were on our way.

I had to get some gas midway, but we headed straight then to the other side of Maryland to my childhood BFF's house. We had to cross the Bay-Bridge and the kids thought it was the greatest thing ever! We arrived and kids having been having a blast with her 2 girls. We were in their pool, and they're playing with toys and they have been thoroughly entertained. YAY!



No comments: