Thursday, November 17, 2011

Don't Challenge me!

That's right!
You heard me!
Don't propose a possible challenge and then step away!


Short story.
Tom tweeted this morning about wondering why in the south there is nothing made with Slim Jims.
A follower/friend added and why not Cheerwine.
Tom replied with a "quick, get on that" in regards to a Cheerwine gravy.
I was intrigued and joked about it but more thought I could totally do that.
If I had time I was totally gonna try to make something.
Then I checked my twitter feed and saw that a guy had responded that owns a series of highly successful restaurants. He said he'd love to see the final product.


CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!


I am currently looking for an appropriate hashtag for this challenge.


My brain is bouncing all around. I have a few ideas of what would make a good dish with each ingredient but bringing the 2 together is more the issue... I have 1 idea that would do just that. If it goes as planned in my head, I'll be a happy cat. :)


I will keep you posted!

No comments: